Thursday, May 15, 2008

Vacation

I can't wait for June 1st to come around. We're leaving for vacation that day and, frankly, I am counting the days down. We're not going anywhere special, just the Redneck Riviera. It's vacation, though and that's all that matters.

I've just reached a point where I feel like everything is weighing down on me: work, family things, etc. I just need a break. Of course, riding in a car for 5 or 6 hours straight with the kids may make me change my mind about going on vacation! Emma is good for about an hour (at most) before she starts whining to get out of her seat. Sam is an excellent traveler and will sit for hours on end as long as he has some form of entertainment.

Sorry I don't have anything else to write about. I'm just feeling kind of blah....

No comments: