Saturday, June 21, 2008

Lost: Creativity

Have you seen my creativity? No? Neither have I. I swear, the older I get, the less creative I get. The bad part is that I miss it. I have ideas in my head, but it never leaves and actually, you know, gets created. I've started a book for each of the kids. It's not really a scrapbook; it's more like a journal with scrapbook pages in it. I've made it a goal to write a letter to each of the kids daily. Every once in a while, there will be a scrapbook page with photos in it. I really hope this is something i can stick to. Hopefully, the books will be something the kids will enjoy when they are adults.



1 comment:

Michelle Smiles said...

Daily? Wow that is ambitious! I barely get showered daily. But I think it is a lovely idea.

I always want to be crafty. When I wander in Michael's or Joann Fabric's or one of those crafty places I feel all inspired but when I try to take it home, it seems to peter out. I used to think I was creative but if so it has fled with age.